Re: Upcoming VTR Convention

To: SnyderLE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Upcoming VTR Convention
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 09:42:35 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 30 Jun 1995 SnyderLE@aol.com wrote:

> Are we going to have an SOL confab sometime? Put some faces with names and
> .sigs? I've already met many of you. I think we should have some sort of
> get-together.

        I'm planning on a "day trip" for Saturday (or possibly Friday PM)
        If I can mooch some floor space for sleeping)...

        After vacation and a weekend at the Chicago Historic Races, my
        personal exchecquer will be pretty well depleted... (sigh... also
        hint, hint).

        I hope to see you there...

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois