Herald/Vitesse help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald/Vitesse help needed
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 10:40:43 -0700 (MST)
Greasings, all.

As Tessa comes back to life I find that I inadequately labeled
all the wiring harness connections (rousing chorus of "you fool"
and "been there, done that" from all I'm sure) and there are
a coupla things that aren't clear from the schematic.

There is a small bundle of black ground wires emerging from the
harness right by the starter solenoid, crimped to one connector.
I can't see what this attaches to.  Could someone with a Vitesse,
Herald or early GT6 take a look at this and give me some sort of
description? Does it connect to the solenoid?  If so, is it in
circuit with something else or does it have its own connection
point?  Does it go to the body at the solenoid mount point?  Any
help appreciated.

djp@alpha.sunquest.com