Re: Moving driver's seat back in a TR6...?

To: zimerman@mit.edu
Subject: Re: Moving driver's seat back in a TR6...?
From: lnesbitt@cp10.es.xerox.com (Leslie B. Nesbitt)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 16:58:12 PDT
Cc: lnesbitt@cp10.es.xerox.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Jacob,

I too am a somewhat large individual (6'4", 225lbs.).
I do not drive a TR6 but am presently in the market for
a TR4.

I have successfully performed the seat moving operation
on my 1968 Datsun 1600 roadster and plan to do it again
once I find the right TR4.  The larger steering wheel of the
TR4 makes it especially difficult for us tall guys to drive
comfortably (or safely for that matter).

A good drill and an accurate measuring tape should be all you
need to make driving your TR6 loads more enjoyable.

Cheers,
Les