Re: Demolition Crew / TAC Sticker on Ebay?

To: BCARTUS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Demolition Crew / TAC Sticker on Ebay?
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:12:38 -0600
At 09:51 PM 1/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Chris, did you remove my TAC sticker while I wasn't looking? Yes, that
>was a joke... unless someone WANTS to give $1,500 for my sticker, #0229.

         I know you guys are just kidding but it go's to show that there is
a little larceny in all of us.  That's why the TAC Program is important to
the Marque.

>Hey
>Tom, you were with Rick McLeod and D, Whitely that did my car at the Orlando
>United. I still don't know why my number turned red on Norm's page. It was
>that way before my accident I think. I even had original rivots! So, should I
>frame my certificate now? Do I stay red?

         I can't tell you for sure what date Norm applied the red to your
TAC number but I'm sure that it was after, and as a result, of your
accident.  Norm's database is an ever growing document and he updates data
that is pertinent to his records.  He may be able to verify his record
change date if you ask.

         I hope to be able to Authenticate your new purchase either in
person or by proxy with the growth of the program.

Tom