Re: The dust cloud clears...

To: Cushcom1@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The dust cloud clears...
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:31:57 PST
Listers.
The same thing happens in other car authentication programs.  Several
Bloomington Gold certified '67 Corvettes started life as 327's. Forging of
documentation, vin numbers, and parts are all part of the process. The TAC
program tries (and usually) can spot the fakes and make sure they are not
certified.  However, if someone is really good at making a fake, then it may
get through.  It them becomes a real Tiger.
Scott
B9471989