Re: [Spits] ID this part?

To: "Andrew Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spits] ID this part?
From: "Mike Vasquez" <mike.vasquez@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 06:53:24 -0700
The cars being brought down this week, so I can't verify the engine number
at the moment, but the PO said it matched the commision number: FC24119...

That's the inner door handle, but sounds at this point like it's definitely
after-market.  A few folks have the original style door handles, so I'll be
following up once I'm done inventorying what I've got, and get an original
set.

Thanks
Mike