Re: [Spits] ID this part?

To: "'Mike Vasquez'" <mike.vasquez@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spits] ID this part?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:22:18 -0700
I have no idea what the part is that has the 3 holes, but the one little
teardrop piece with the slot is one of two pieces that mounts on the rear
panel behind the cockpit and holds the bar that secures the rear of the soft
top.

The other piece is one of 3 that secure the windshield frame.  The bright
pieces are finishers.

Joe