RE: Updates to manuals?

To: "'Doug Braun'" <doug@dougbraun.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Updates to manuals?
From: "The Family Jefferson" <pnhnt@insight.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:17:03 -0400
Thanks Doug,

I was asking in general about updating the consumables list of what is
recommended with 2006 info, instead of the 1976 info that the book had.

Oil formulas have changed and companies have merged, it would be nice to
have an updated list.

I still have two little sample bottles of dashpot oil that Jeff Zorn gave me
at car shows.

R/
Howard