Re: Updates to manuals?

To: The Family Jefferson <pnhnt@insight.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Updates to manuals?
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
Are you talking abou the oil in the carb dashpots?
I just use a can of 3-in-1, since it's relatively
light, and convenient.
But I think something like 10W-40 motor oil would be
too thick.

And paying $$$ for a special bottle of genuine
official limited-signature-edition carb dashpot oil
(imported form England) is a bit silly.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org