Re: [TR] Re: GT6+ Is Complete

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: GT6+ Is Complete
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:37:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2006 8:14:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

So I'd  consider  any GT6+ a 1969
if KC50001 and above, or 1970 if KC75001 or  above. I wonder  how yours got
titled as a '68 and if it was always  titled that way?
==AM==

Andy,
As far as I know the GT6+ Ohio Title I have was always 1968.  All I  did was
tell the Bureau I paid $50 for the car for the transfer.  BTW the  REAL 70
tail lenses are safely and securely in their Lucas boxes and not  actually on
the
car presently.  Do you think I am Nuts? Just the flat  reflectors, bump out
reverse lamp and the amber turn lights are on the  car.
Now have 267 miles on the clock. Running report to follow.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org