Re: followup on brake fluid

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: followup on brake fluid
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:54:59 -0400
LMA is unique.  Just because it's a glycol ether based fluid doesn't mean
all glycol ether based fluids are identical.  Castrol's LMA brake fluid has
low moisture activity, meaning it doesn't attract water the way many other
brake fluids do.  It's a very good brake fluid and worth using.

But your original question was about the base of it being unique (vegetable
oil was the claim?), and the only fluid compatible with your hydraulics.
That wasn't true.  Many brake fluids will work quite well in your car.