Re: Rear Wing Replacement

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>, NASS Spitfire <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear Wing Replacement
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:09:50 -0800 (PST)
Joe,

Forgive me, what's a Rear Capper?  Also, how are they
mated to the inner fender?

I like the idea of cutting out what needs to be
replace, but I do not know the extent of how much the
fender was pulled out.  It has an odd dent here &
there.  This makes me thing that it was pulled out a
bunch so it might be hard to tell how to splice them
back together??

Thanks again,

Todd Bermudez
'67 GT6 MKI