Re: Stereo/CD player/sat radio/speakers advice

To: "Spitfire List (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stereo/CD player/sat radio/speakers advice
From: Kirk Crawford <kirkbcrawford@kirkanddonna.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:44:57 -0800
If the slot for the cd  is near the top of the in-dash unit, you can get
cd's into it when you are in 2nd or 4th gear.

My first radio in my spit (27 years ago) had push buttons for changing the
stations.  The buttons stuck out so far that the gear lever hit them in 1st
and 3rd gear!

===     http://www.vtr.org