Chassis strengthening

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Chassis strengthening
From: James Carruthers <spitlist@mintylamb.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 02:21:12 +0000
Listerees,

Ages and ages and ages ago (ahh remember those days folks... memories...
me not knowing my carburettors from my dynamos... and asking every
newbie question under the sun - 4 whole years ago!) - I posted a thing
about strengthening a Spitfire chassis - it was a scan out of a club
magazine.

Trouble is I've gone and lost it... and I want to know what it said!

I specifically seem to remember sending it to someone with a French
sounding name... possibly... and that's about it...

For those who wonder what I am up to nowadays:

http://www.mintylamb.co.uk/blog

James

69 Signal/Rosso/Primer Red Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org