Re: Today's stubborn car part: back of the ragtop

To: s1500@comcast.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Today's stubborn car part: back of the ragtop
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:01:10 -0500
Unfortunately, the only thing the PO saw in the hardware store was coarse
bolts, too.  :-)
I got my top hardware a number of years ago from The Roadster Factory.

I am in the process of going over a '31 Ford Model A sedan.  That car has 74
years of POs and
their sometimes-clumsy attempts to maintain it.  There are incorrect fasteners
all
over the place.  But fortunately the "A" is about the best-documented car in
history,
and virtually every fastener is available in the correct size and style, and
not at all expensive.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org