Re: Water temp gauge - reads hot

To: ken@dukecomm.duke.edu (Ken Strayhorn), spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water temp gauge - reads hot
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:16:22 -0400
In a message dated 8/3/2005 3:40:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ken Strayhorn
<ken@dukecomm.duke.edu> writes:

>Every time someone contributes such a clear and simple diagnostic
>procedure,
>I wonder why they aren't included in any of the manuals I own.

=======
Ken, that's a typical old-time mechanic's "trick" that Joe relayed. Trouble is,
there aren't so many old-time mechanics out there as there once were, and most
manuals were written for such folk to give them specifics (with the assumption
that they knew all the "old tricks").

Thankfully there are still old-timers like Joe (and yours truly) around! :-)

--Andy Mace