RE: zerks

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: zerks
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:59:40 -0700
Larry,
I think you will find that most of the zerks interfere with full
movement of the U-Joint.  What I always do is Grease the U-Joint really
well then take the zerk out and make yourself a plug out of a small bolt
that you cut off and slot with a Dremmel tool.  Keep the zerk so you can
install it for lubrication but run the car with the plugs installed.

Joe