RE: Clutch Problems?

To: "'Jack Kagy'" <jkagy@bpsom.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch Problems?
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:23:04 +0100

Rebuilding just one end of a hydraulic system is IMHO a waste of time, all
seals should be replaced simultaneously to avoid cross contamination.
Replacing seals annually in opposite ends of the system is a familiar story,
do them all together and you should get many years of use between rebuilds,
(all other things being equal),
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics