Clutch Problems?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Problems?
From: "Jack Kagy" <jkagy@bpsom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:57:19 -0400
Bleeding might help.  Probably need to replace/rebuild the master and/or
slave.  Rebuild is not difficult. Parts are cheap from catalogs.  I did the MC
one year and when that didn't help a whole lot, I did the slave the next yr.
Just a matter of matching the new parts in the kit w/ the old ones in the
cylinder and replacing them in order.  Only serious problem would be if the
inside of the cylinder is pitted.  I don't think that can be fixed.  Still had
problems early this season, but (knock on wood) it got better.

Jack Kagy