Re: Short Strokes

To: "Steve Carter" <public@sweavo.34sp.com>,
Subject: Re: Short Strokes
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:56:20 -0400
I truly, honestly feel for everyone in the UK and Europe.
Being of European decent, I travel to Europe frequently and sometimes rent a
car. The petrol is exuberant in price and I frankly don't know how people can
afford to drive a car any distance. However, distances between destinations,
in comparison to North America, are short. People consider it a long trip
having to drive one hour on the motorway while, here at home, this would be
considered the daily commute to work.
Cheers....... just filled up the Spit at 96 cent per litre. My Mk3 takes
"super". Thank God, she's getting good mileage.
Liv