4 point harnesses

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 point harnesses
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:46:15 +0100
Whilst we're on the subject of seatbelts...

4-point harness belts like this one (just an example):

http://store3.yimg.com/I/soloracerdotcom_1735_220056

What are the benefits and draw backs of using such a harness in a Spit?
I want the good, bad and the ugly...

James

Spitless... (just pointing out here that Im in between Spits... and I
*certainly* haven't come to the end of my Spitting career... as soon as
I get confirmation that its a write off, Im on the hunt for another one.
And I will *not* as one spitlister suggested (not naming names... you
know who you are, you naughty person) going to be looking for an MX-5
Miata with airbags... Im no hairdresser...)