Re: Velocity stacks ?

To: JohnZissler@aol.com
Subject: Re: Velocity stacks ?
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:18:03 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, John.

Velocity stacks are the trumpet shaped intake pipes that you sometimes
see on race vehicles.  (Sometimes you don't see them because they are
carefully hidden under bodywork.)  They provide a smooth transition
from the non-moving air on the outside to the hegh-velocity air that
has to travel into the intake system.  Gotta run, but if you still
need a picture, I'll try to point one out when I get back.

Donald.