Re: Radiator hose problem

To: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator hose problem
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:08:59 +0100 (BST)
I usually find that there is a certain tactic involved...  make the parts
guy think its a challenge... and that he'll simultaneously diminish third
world debt, make peace on earth and find a solution to stop that hungry
feeling you get half an hour after stuffing yourself with chinese take
away (or am I the only one with this problem?)

oh, whilst he's at it, stop Spit's from self lubricating themselves - but
perhaps that's a bit too much...

James