Re: Radiator hose problem

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <terry@firespitter.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator hose problem
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:32:14 -0700
Usually those parts places can't get a Spitfire hose but let you see
what they have and help you select something that is similar ( i.e.
right bends and inside diameters, but too long), albeit with a bit of
cutting down. Just ask. I've never had a problem getting to the back of
the store. A lot of those parts guys enjoy the challenge as most of the
time it's a standard part sale for some ford or chevy that they don't
have to think about.

Alan