RE: painting cylinder head and cleaning water ways WAS: rusty

To: <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Subject: RE: painting cylinder head and cleaning water ways WAS: rusty
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:46:04 -0000 (GMT)
The machine head was machined at a local machine shop. (try saying that
one quickly....)

Had seats fitted, new valves etc etc... it's all very clean now - apart
from the residue of the old paint or whatever it is on the outside.

I was surprised all the waterways werent cleaned out with the cleaning
solution.