Re: Motor Twisted

To: griffco <griffco@griffco.ca>
Subject: Re: Motor Twisted
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:43:25 +0000
there should be some playability in the mounts - at least to move the engine
left and right - the front mounts should move independantly forward and back a
small amount (ie if the rear is more left then you need to hit the front right
mount backwards) - you need to loosen the single bolt on the inside of the mount
to move it back and forward - and use a heavy hammer to bash it - but if its
twisted then it might be the gearbox mount - as that is static - and you can't
do anything about that. So it may be your gearbox mounts being distorted, either
the mounts on the body or the "rubber" mounts themselves which you can get new
ones.

James