Re: Open-End Ratchet for manifold nuts

To: <ckigar@sound.net>
Subject: Re: Open-End Ratchet for manifold nuts
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:03:43 -0000 (GMT)
Those nuts are surprisingly easy once you get the hang of them, just don't
try and do it the conventional way from below.

Either use your spanner 90 degrees on... with a screwdriver through the
closed end...

Or, as I saw the guy I got my engine from did, use a small socket (1/4
inch - I got one for christmas but havent tried it yet) with a wobble bar
- he had an air rathet and they were off in seconds.

James