Body Shop Estimates

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Shop Estimates
From: "metaz@knology.net" <metaz@knology.net>
Date: 3 Jan 2003 04:40:56 -0000
Well I finally had a chance to take my poor Spitfire to the body shop to
get a new estimate for repairing the accident damage after I replaced the
bonnet with a used one.  Things are finally looking better!  They are going
to repair the dents and rust in the new bonnet and some other places on the
car.  I can have it all repaired and painted for about what I got from the
insurance company.  But I have to provide some parts....the lower rear
fender on the passenger side is rusted and needs to be replaced.  I also
need a new horse shoe trim piece on the driver's side from an accident the
PO had.  Which supplier would be a good source for these items as far as
fit and quality go?  Thank you for all the help!  As soon as I get these
parts the body shop will start work on my car

Phillip
76' Spitfire 1500 (soon to be one color again)