RE: Hardware for hardtop

To: "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardware for hardtop
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:50:25 -0500
Rick-
I drove 4 winters without those mounting pins, just the two bolts at the top
of the windscreen and the ones at the back where the ragtop bar bolts down-
no problem at all. Two hardtop seasons I didn't bother taking the ragtop
frame off, just folded it down behind the roll bar, couldn't have done that
with the ht pins on. BTW- its a factory steel hardtop, not the aftermarket
fiberglass type, don't know if that makes a difference...
I believe others do this too, right Jesse? *grin*

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104