Re: Altermator light on dimly

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Altermator light on dimly
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:52:11 -0500
Thanks to all that responded, you've given me some additional
avenues to explore.  I'll let you know how it works out.
However, first I have to sort out the ignition switch that fell
apart yesterday B-(

Just to clarify about some questions that were asked:

1)  The light glows dimly regardless of engine speed, e.g. not
just at idle.

2)  I don't think it's "light bleed" from speedo illumination
since it pulsates in time with the turn signals.

Thanks again!

Greg Rowe