RE: Wheel colour - Spitfire 4

To: "'Suzie'" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>, SpitList
Subject: RE: Wheel colour - Spitfire 4
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:50:50 +0200
Hi Suzie

A bit late as usual , but AFAIK early Spitfires came from the factory with
white wheels . Can't remember exact shade though .

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

Daily drivers and continuous restoration projects :
1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O