RE: Handbrake Handle Assy

To: "'Dan Canaan'" <flinters@picarefy.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Handbrake Handle Assy
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:44:07 +0200
Hi Dan

A bit late , but if you're still in need please give me a shout . I may have
an extra one .

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

Daily drivers and continuous restoration projects :
1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O

Restoration projects :
1966 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 . Commission no. 4 FC 69807
1963 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 2507
1962 Herald 1200 Coupe . Commission no. GA 1397 CP

Very long term project :
1933 Triumph Sports Special / 1933 Chev 3 window Coupe

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club of Pretoria membership number : 356 .

" Triumphs are meant to be driven . Keep them on the road and not the
trailer or show room " !