RE: 2nd Plate Number

To: "'Andre Rousseau'" <andrer@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: 2nd Plate Number
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:46:13 +0200
Hi Andre

A bit late in replying , but AFAIK that's the body number .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

Daily drivers and continuous restoration projects :
1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O