Re: Travel kit

To: Marc Anger <marcanger@mac.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Travel kit
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:48:41 -0400
Actually the giraffe incident was many years ago, and involved a Datsun...

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the same park.
I noticed that the road through the baboon section was
littered with pieces of rubber and chrome trim, and even
rear-view mirrors. I STRONGLY recommend not driving a Spit
through there!

When I got home, I found that a baboon had pulled a piece of rubber trim
from the roof luggage rack (of our Subaru), but he had graciously left
it on the roof, and I was able to re-fit it.

Doug