RE: Nuts are off

To: "'John Cave'" <cavej@mcmaster.ca>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nuts are off
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:02:42 +0100
John,

You removed your nuts with a Dremel grinder, and you say it was 'quite
painless' - that must be some strong anaesthetic you are using ;-) !!  I
don't want to be around when it wears off...

I can't remember if you are in the UK (there are at least 3 other Johns who
are!), but if you are I have a pair of 1500 seats I could sell, after I
fitted MX-5 seats.  The covers have had it, and the drivers side foam is
collapsed, but the frames are sound and the rest is replaceable.
Alternatively you could go with MX-5 (Miata, Eunos) seats yourself,
attainable from scrap-yards at reasonable price if you spend enough time
'phoning around (I called about 20 different places around the UK!).
www.teglerizer.com has some fitting instructions that worked for me.

Actually, I just noticed you just said you had snow flurries, which should
rule you out of being a UK inhabitant!  Maybe someone else out there can
help you out with a frame, or point you to where you could find one,
shipping from the UK is likely to be prohibitively expensive.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email