Nuts are off

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nuts are off
From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:41:43 -0400
Hi List
           Took your advice and removed my frozen nuts ( windshield
wiper ) with a Dremel grinder ,quite painless , also managed to get the
temp gauge problem sorted out , during my exertions with dashboard etc
the drivers seat back went to the recline position and refused to get
back up , removed it from the car , removed the seat cover which must
have been holding what i assume was the seat foam in position , which
when released from it's constraints just dissolved into a pile of  brown
and grey crumbs , the seat frame had cracked , and then we had snow
flurries , oh! does it never end !!
               Thanks everyone , no doubt i'll be back for upholstery
advice.

John Cave