Re: Radiator question

To: "spitfires@autox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator question
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:39:49 -0700
I would have your old radiator boiled out by a reputable shop and checked
for leaks and blocked tubes.  The orignal radiator was perfectly fine for
the Spitfire engine, but years of use can reduce the cooling effeciency
greatly.  If you decide to go another route after you have tried your
renewed radiator, then you can always give/sell/trade it to another
Spitster who needs it!

-Vegaman Dan