'78 music

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '78 music
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:01:00 +0100
Well, after recent discussions about Rainbow, Led Zepp etc., I decided I
need to identify all the best music from the year my car was made (well,
give or take a little!).  Looks like I'm going to have one hell of a
compilation album to drive to (if I ever find the time to put it together!)

Meat Loaf - Bat out of hell
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
Status Quo - Again and Again
Sex Pistols - Holiday in the Sun
Hawkwind - Quark, strangeness and charm
Rainbow - Since You Been Gone
Whitesnake - Ain't no love in the heart of the city
The Clash - London Calling
Motorhead - Motorhead
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
Aerosmith - Sight For Sore Eyes
Alice Cooper - Nurse Rozetta (OK, '78 was possibly one of Alice's lower
periods!)
Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)
Stranglers - No More Heroes
Led Zeppelin - All My Love
Blondie - Hanging On The Telephone
Judas Priest - Better By You Better Than Me
ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses
Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever

All my personal taste, of course, there are no doubt some out there whose
idea of ideal '78 music is the Bee Gees and Earth, Wind and Fire.  Not me...

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email