Touche'

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Touche'
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:34:37 EST
Hello folks, just thought i would make a small comment on the friendliness of
this list. I have seen the occasional faux pas made and then maybe just one
individual has taken umbrage. When you think that not all of us get out of
bed on the right side, its not suprising that one or two of us will not be at
our best when a tongue in cheek comment is made. I am sure that most of these
so called abrasive comments are made as constructive criticisms. I for one
never take a comment other than at face value. Its easy to read anything into
a passing remark. Well thats my 2 pence worth.
Have a truly nice day...................

Happy Spitting................John
Spit MkII still in bits