Re: oil pressure light

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "gary durham" <gjdurham@juno.com>
Subject: Re: oil pressure light
From: "The Shop" <WFO@bak.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:03:41 -0800
Yup, you're right, last nite I only had it warm but today after driving
around it still stayed above the 20# mark at stop signs with the clutch in.
I'm really happy so far with the motor. Now when my new rear spring comes I
hope the lean will be gone, man it sags almost 2 in in the rear on the
drivers side. :(
Had a nice drive tonight and look forward to more.
Thanks all
Jon