Fw: honesty

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: honesty
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:06:23 -0800
Fred,

The beginning of your message was a little confusing, (your wife, runner up,
etc.) but if the gist of what you're saying is that you are insulted because
you were expected to send payment to a list member via an eBay transaction
before they shipped an item to you, this is SOP for all transactions on eBay
and you probably shouldn't be taking this so personally.  If you are trying to
convey something else, then I apologize and kindly disregard.  This is how
every transaction I've ever been involved in as either a buyer or seller via
eBay works.  The seller ships the item after payment has been received.  I
usually avoid sellers who demand cashier's checks, however.  I can get them
with no service charge from my bank, but don't appreciate the inconvenience
and time that it takes to get them.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net