Re: Oil passage modifications

To: Bill Gingerich <wrgingerich@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Oil passage modifications
From: The Quirks <the5quirks@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:01:01 -0700
Considering your intended use and driving habits -- leave the engine alone,
do nothing more than check the torque of rod & main bolts and continue on
with the rest of the assembly.  Put most of your effort into cleaning up the
intake & exhaust ports and matching the openings between the block and
manifolds.
Larry Qu.