Re: overdrive

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: overdrive
From: "The Shop" <WFO@bak.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:14:22 -0800
Folks,
Let me make myself perfectly clear! I'm not talking about using it in OD in
1st or 2nd!!! I am saying when I take off from a stop sign in 1st and step
on it the OD unit itself slips and the OD is off/stright through and yes or
no what ever I am not in or trying to shift to OD I know it is 3rd or 4th
and not reverse and when I do get into OD it doesn't slip and that is in 3rd
or 4th. I don't know the brand of gear oil that is in there but it is full
and it is clean. I haven't cleaned any filters yet. Does oil preasure affect
the unit in under or direct through?
Sorry for the rant.
Jon