Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Accident Advice

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Accident Advice
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:11:30 -0800
Sean,

So very sorry to hear about your accident, especially since it's a 80,
(same as ours *S*).  However, it sounds like no one was hurt, and that's
the most important thing.

My experience is, if you try and deal with the other party's insurance
company by yourself, you're going to end up on the short end.  They are
professionals, quite adept at screwing you if they so desire.  I highly
recommend you turn it over to your own insurance company, let them fight
it out and argue with USAA.  Then you just have to deal with the people
you have on the 'payroll', your own insurance company.

Good luck dude.

Brad

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:01:50 -0500 "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>