RE: Joke/Humor

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Joke/Humor
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:02:37 EST
I have the programs cat, version 18.0 and 10.0. Version 18 seems to be having
intermittent trouble with it's vertical ascent option, but otherwise runs
perfectly. Version 10.0 retains too much hard drive space for it's use, but
so far all attempts to curb 10.0's consumption rate have been defeated. Many
"illegal function" errors have caused me to allow it consume hard drive space
freely. This summer I installed Great Dane version 3.0. Unfortunately it was
a used version and seems to have no audio input abilities or pigmentation
abilities in it's programming. But audio output is much more than
satisfactory. This causes much conflict with another program I have, Pissy
neighbor (version unknown). A slight preference change in Great Dane 3.0 now
can cause Pissy neighbor program to release contents of recycle bin
involuntarily! So far this is best function of Great Dane 3.0 I have yet
found. Similar results can be seen any time any unknown program comes near
Great Dane 3.0's memory block.
                                            Brad
                        (version-Prototype, useful application not yet found)