Re: Crazy, no sir, not me...

To: andrer@mac.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crazy, no sir, not me...
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:38:04 EST
When I first saw the house advertised in the local paper, I jumped in the car
and headed right for it. When I pulled up in the drive way, I almost backed
out of the drive because the house was a little small. I pulled up the drive
a little farther as I noticed it led to an alley and figured that I would
just keep on driving and not even stop to look at the inside. About 20 feet
farther I locked up the brakes when I passed the house and the garage came
into full view. I took a quick look around the inside of the house, basically
new everything, and politely listened as the Realtor told me about the
"wonderful" features. I then asked to see inside the garage. She grabbed her
keys and we went out the back door of the house to the huge garage. As soon
as she opened the door she whirled around inside and disarmed the alarm. I
thought it was nice feature. But then I saw several 220 volt outlets, hard
airlines to every corner, a heater, window unit AC and one other feature I
have found to be about my favorite. In the center of the ceiling there is a
steel I beam with a trolley on it. Turns out the installed steel supports
behind the masonite wall panels and bolted the I-beam to it. I have pulled
several engines with it, and even used it to raise the front of my truck when
I was changing the brake pads. It's gonna kill me if I ever have to move.
                                                                    Brad