Miata Seat Install - '70 Mk3

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata Seat Install - '70 Mk3
From: Ar164super@wmconnect.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:53:43 EST
Hi Everyone,

Well, I've finally got a pair of Miata seats ready to go into my '70 Mk3 this
weekend. Searching around the net, I've found two other Spit owners who have
done the same thing and posted their processes on the web -- Paul Tegler,
Geoffry Bush. Both of their experiences are going to proove invaluable in
this being as pain-free as possible. Paul's approach seems to be modifying
the Miata track mounts to fit the mounting holes on the Spit floorplan, while
Geoffry suggests making brackets so that both the floorpan and Miata track
mounts need no modification. Is there any consensus on which is simpler and
more effective? Ultimately, I like both ideas as they allow for a simple
return to stock seats with no permanent effects. I'd just rather  make it as
simple as possible!

Thanks!

Adam
'70 Spitfire Mk3