Re: automatic = kinda long=

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: automatic = kinda long=
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 16:12:36 -0500
Fred,
this is so well said. I'm 53 going on 20. I think I'll never grow up
Our son is 26, he cleans his apartment during his 2- week vacation, while Wilf
and
I are out in a pup tent camping on some remote island or exploring some wild
river
in the north by canoe. Now it's this car restoration..
Let's just have fun while we still can.
Cheers,Liv