automatic = kinda long=

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: automatic = kinda long=
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:03:01 -0500
Well, here's my added .0002,== I'm only 68 years old now, only "drove" 12, 000
miles in the T/R 3 last year, a little over 4,000 miles in the Spitfire, about
3,000 miles in the 1931 Model "A", and a few in the 55 T-Bird, don't give a
damn about age, enjoy every single mile I drive, and shift each and every one
of those miles with a big smile on my face, now how many of you out there can
tell me you drove more miles than that in your cars, age is nothing more than
a figment of your imagination, a number you write down anytime you want to
have another big laugh, life sure does'nt get much better than this.  "FT"