Classic Car Insurance, UK

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Car Insurance, UK
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:39:09 +0000
Dear All,

Can you recommend any classic car insurance providers in UK?   Last year
I insured with Lancaster, and got a fully-comp policy for about GBP100
(mileage limited to 15,000).   This year, my renewal premium is GBP250,
with mileage limited to 6,000.   No way am I renewing with them.   The
Club insurers, Footman James, are next on my list, but they are shut on
Saturdays, and I'd like to get two or three competitive quotations in
any case.   Any suggestions?

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"